1) What community do you call home, and how long have you been in the North?
2) Before,during or after your project – what’s your favourite moment, the one that makes it all worth it?
Standing together for a group photo at the end.
3) Give us your top 3 bucket list must do’s in life:
Must give love, must receive love, must pay it forward.
4) Please tell us why you wanted to get involved with the Northern Sights Project?
The thrill of collaborative creativity.
5) What kind of art would you like to see more of in the Northwest Territories?
Contemporary fine art not so much craft.
6) If there ayoung creative artist who is looking at finding their passion what advice would you give them?
Just do it, disregard the nay sayers and DO IT !
7) What would you like the future to hold for the artists in Northwest Territories?
A developing international reputation.
8) What’s your most favourite project you have worked on so far up North?
The B.A.M.collective painters and Kestrel Puppet players, and Let the children be my oneman show at NACC
9) If you could partner with anyone in the world living or passed who would it be and why?
David Bowie, just cuz!
10) What is your next big project?
The development and realization of an Art Centre in Yellowknife.