1) What community do you call home, and how long have you been in the North?
2) Before, during or after your project – what’s your favourite moment, the one that makes it all worth it?
Shooting 360 Aurora
3) Give us your top 3 bucket list must do’s in life:
Go to Japan. Learn all the cooking techniques. Get better portrait photography.
4) Please tell us why you wanted to get involved with the Northern Sights Project?
This project for northern and southern audiences to experience something intimate and Northern
5) What kind of art would you like to see more of in the Northwest Territories?
6) If there a young creative artist who is looking at finding their passion what advice would you give them?
Uncertainty is natural
7) What would you like the future to hold for the artists in Northwest Territories?
8) What’s your most favourite project you have worked on so far up North?
Arctic energy Alliance ft Mc.Pherson project 2015
9) If you could partner with anyone in the world living or passed who would it be and why?
Nam June Paik, because of his imagination
10) What is your next big project?